- June 26th – July 2nd: Camp Woodruff (Georgia) (Reservation Only)
- October 10th-11th: Scout Service Day – Fort DeSoto Park
- October 23rd-25th: Campout – Hillsborough River State Park
- November 14th-15th: Kennedy Space Center
- November 20th-22nd: Camping – JB Starkey Wilderness Preserve
- December (Date TBD): Backpacking Merit Badge Trip 2 on the Florida Trail in Ocala National Forest 5 DAY TRIP
- January 8th -10th: Backpacking Merit Badge Trip 3 – Colt Creek (60 days in advance)
- January 15th-17th: Brooksville Raid – Sand Hill
- February (Date TBA): Crossover at Camp Soule
- March 11th-13th: Backpacking Merit Badge Trip 4 – Colt Creek or JP Starkey
- April 22nd-24th: Osprey State Park
- Camping- Sept. 19-21 – Boyd Hill Nature Preserve (Saint Petersburg)
- Camping- Oct. 24-26 – Council Encampment (Camporee @ Fort DeSoto)
- Camping- Nov. 14-16 – Camp Out at Fort Cooper (Inverness)
- Annual Lock-In- Nov. 14-16 – Parish Hall Lock-In & Tree Lot Setup (Saint Petersburg)
- Camping- Dec. 12-14 – Dead River County Park (Thonotosassa)
- Camping- Jan. 16-18 – Little Manatee River State Park (Sarasota)
- Camping- Feb. 20-22 – Kissimmee Prairie State Park
- Aqua Academy Cancelled (9/19 to 9/21)
Important Information Regarding Events
Please be aware of and read our Event Protocols and Event Preparations, so you know how to prepare for our events and you understand the nature of activities our troop follows for events. Also, please review and subscribe to our Troop’s Calendar, so you are up to date on changes as they occur.
Registration Deadlines for Events
Registration for camp outs (unless specified otherwise) is due 10 days before the event. For example, if your scout plans to camp Oct. 24-26 at the Fort DeSoto District Camporee, you must register on our website by the end of the day on Tuesday, Oct. 14.
Review and Subscribe to the Troop Calendar
Please subscribe to our Troop’s Calendar with your smart phones and computers. This will make your lives a little bit easier and allow you to plan more effectively.
Here are the instructions:
Step 1 – Go to the Website at http://older.bsa219.org/calendar/
Step 2 – On the Calendar page, go down to the lower right of the page and select on Subscribe. Pick your preferred calendar and accept the subscription in your calendar tool.
This will let you keep up to date on our activities and events, even when new events are added, changed, or removed.
If you questions and/or suggestions, please contact our Outdoor Camping and Events Coordinator and Assistant Scout Master, Curtis Cruise.